Vata Herbal Tea
Vata Herbal Tea - Ayurvedic Blend
Introducing Elemental Life Solutions Ayurvedic tea blends to help bring balance and harmony to your mind and body. Lovingly handcrafted and produced in small batches, these delicious and aromatic combinations are carefully formulated, caffeine-free herbal teas that follow the Ayurvedic principles to help balance your elemental makeup.
Vata Tea: For grounding and calming Vata dosha (Air & Space Elements)
Are you of a sensitive and creative nature? Do you have a strong intuition? Are you prone to overwhelm and anxiety? If you resonate with these questions you are probably Vata dosha.
The Vata tea blend helps regulate and balance the Air and Space Elements, otherwise known as Vata dosha. In the Ayurvedic tradition the space & air elements are known to be sensitive, creative and intuitive but prone to stress and anxiety.
Physically the space and air elements can present as cramps, bloating or excess gas especially after eating. The Vata balancing tea is a delicious and aromatic combination of Licorice Root, Cinnamon Bark, Cardamom and Organic Ginger Root with a hint of Chamomile. Sweet, calming and soothing, this tea blend will help settle a whirling mind, calm your nervous system and soothe a tired body.
Transport, communication and movement are the three main things that disrupt the Vata dosha so whether at work, at home, or traveling, the Vata tea will help to bring balance and harmony to these elements.
Best time to drink Vata tea:
For all constitutions Vata time of day is 2pm-6pm so to ease the energy slump at 3pm, or if you are feeling “wired”, stressed, overwhelmed this tea is a blessing!
Licorice Root Chips
Organic Ginger Root Chips
- Licorice Root: the sweet taste of licorice is beneficial in soothing the Vata dosha.
- Cinnamon Bark: used in Ayurveda to balance digestion and help occasional stomach discomfort.
- Whole Cardamom: a tridoshic herb (good for balancing all the doshas) considered in Ayurveda to be an excellent digestive, especially beneficial for bloating and intestinal gas.
- Organic Ginger Root Chips: a zesty aid to digestion and promoting appetite.
- Chamomile Flowers: well known for calming and soothing the nervous system.
Bring two cups of filtered water to boil, steep 3 tsp of loose tea in a tea strainer until ready, or overnight for a cool infusion. Enjoy!
100g | 3.5 oz