Ayurveda Intensive Training
Gain a solid grounding in Ayurvedic principles and their practical application to support your good health and balance. This workshop will provide you with all the information and insights you need to guide yourself and others in essential Ayurvedic wisdom. You will learn how to :
- Identify each Dosha on the physical, mental and emotional levels; find out what causes imbalance and how to restore harmony.
- Swim with the flow of life by discovering the influence of the major life cycles as classified in Ayurveda upon your life span, your daily experience and the seasonal transitions.
- Improve your digestion with the Ayurvedic approach to food for each Dosha. You will also learn the qualities and functions of the six tastes and the benefits of food combining.
- Recognize the process of disease as identified by Ayurveda and how to reverse the process.
- Cleanse your system in ways that are Dosha appropriate.
- Feel young, fresh and vibrant by consuming Rasayanas - Superfoods, herbs and spices that are just right for your Dosha.