Positive ParentingThere are five elements that make up every human being and each element has its own particular mental, physical and emotional characteristics. In this workshop we focus on the elemental make up of your children and you as a parent to give you deeper understanding of yourself and your family.
- Understanding the needs of each element will reveal the real needs of your children, mentally, physically and emotionally.
- Discovering the daily and seasonal cycles of the elements will explain the why, what and when of your children's needs.
- Recognizing the different learning styles of each element will enable you to make your children's learning a more natural and enjoyable experience.
- Learn how to effectively communicate with your children in a manner that really reaches them.
- Develop deeper empathy for your children by understanding and appreciating the world through their elemental lens and filters.
Cost$145 + gst
Location + Date/Time
Location TBA in West End, Edmonton.
There are two date options. Choose from the drop down menu.
Saturday 8th April from 9.00am to 5.00pm
Saturday 13th May from 9.00am to 5.00pm
Bring a bagged lunch!